- Over thirty years.
- Ten features (four starring; Deadlier Than The Male, The Young Warriors, Legal Aliens, Nobody’s Perfect).
- Hundreds of hours as TV guest-star. (ie. Last episode of Sienfeld[Capt. Maddox, the pilot] etc.) and numerous guest soap appearances.
- Series Regular on General Hospital/ABC - four years
- Series Regular on Young & Restless/CBS - three years
- Series Regular on New Day in Eden/Showtime - one year
- Under contract to Universal Studios - three years.
Thirty Years, Hundreds of VO spots, Spokesperson for many major accounts (i.e. IBM, Advil, The Money Store, Dial Soap (“Aren’t you glad you used Dial?... don’t you wish everybody did”) (His wife is still in mourning for when they changed their ad campaign) Narrator/writer for ‘memory’ and ‘shore excursion’ tapes for Princess Cruises, Holland America Line, RCCL, etc. – 25 years
Too many to list and more coming all the time. See under ‘Voice Over’ for sample.
Over 600. Has represented some of the largest firms in the country as on-camera spokesperson; Advil, Apple Computers, Diners Club, Crest, Scope, RCA, TWA, etc.
- FINAL EXPOSURE (a Mystery) Published by St. Martins Press, 2008
- ALMOST GRACELAND, (Novel) Published by St. Martin's Press 2007
- HITTING YOUR MARK, What Every Actor Really Needs To Know on a Hollywood Set. Published in 1999 by M. Wiese Prod., Los Angeles. (Currently on second printing, translated into German. )
- THE COMMERCIAL ACTOR’S GUIDEBOOK, All You Need to Start, Build & Maintain a Career in Commercial Acting.
- HITTING YOUR MARK, 2nd edition, Making and living - and a life -as a film actor. Published in 2006 by M. Wiese Prod. Los Angeles.
- HEAVEN, Published by Booklocker, 2014
WRITING HISTORY —
Twenty Years. Feature film, "THE HOUSE" (sold to Darren MacGavin) Episodic TV - Hart to Hart, Emergency, Love Boat, ABC staff writer (One Life To Live). Writer/narrator for ‘memory’ and ‘shore excursion’ tapes for Princess Cruises, Holland America Line, RCCL, etc. – 19 years, commercial copy writer, one year.
“Dick Clark’ Rock & Roll Era” for Time/Life. (The most lucrative infomercial in Time/Life history.), Co-host with Richard Dawson “You Bet Your Life” (Pilot), Co-host “Real TV” (Pilot), Host/spokesperson for hundreds of industrial films.
Co-founder and original partner in Special Artists Agency ( One of the top 3 commercial agencies in Los Angeles.) Co-founder and Partner in D.B.T. Communications ( Data Base & Training). A telecommunications Company based in Los Angeles, and of course, the business of ‘Show Business’ as well as being a published author.
Current on-going Seminars based on the information in his books, “Hitting Your Mark”. Taught ‘on-camera’ technique for 2 years at The Mel Blanc School of Commercials.
- UCLA/USC; Seminars and extension courses in writing, film production and directing.
- University of Wyoming, Theater Arts.